Package: python3-sievelib (1.1.1-2)
Links for python3-sievelib
Download Source Package python-sievelib:
- Homepage [github.com]
Client-side Sieve and Managesieve library (Python3 version)
Client-side Sieve and Managesieve library written in Python.
Sieve: Currently, the provided parser supports most of the functionalities described in RFC 5228. The only exception concerns section 188.8.131.52. Encoding Characters using "encoded-character" which is not supported. The following Sieve extensions are also supported:
* Date and Index (RFC 5260) * Vacation (RFC 5230)
ManageSieve: All mandatory commands are supported. The RENAME extension is supported, with a simulated behaviour for server that do not support it. For the AUTHENTICATE command, supported mechanisms are DIGEST-MD5, PLAIN and LOGIN.
This package contains the Python 3 version of the library.
Other Packages Related to python3-sievelib
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-future
- Clean single-source support for Python 3 and 2 - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)