Package: python3-guessit (0.11.0-2)
Links for python3-guessit
Download Source Package guessit:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Etienne Millon (QA Page)
- Oxan van Leeuwen (QA Page)
- Homepage [guessit.readthedocs.org]
library for guessing information from video filenames (Python 3)
GuessIt is a Python library that tries to extract as much information as possible from a video file. It has a very powerful filename matcher that allows one to guess a lot of metadata from a video using only its filename. This matcher works with both movies and TV show episodes.
This package contains the Python 3 module.
It also contains the "guessit" binary to interact with this library.
Other Packages Related to python3-guessit
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-babelfish
- library to work with countries and languages (Python 3)
- dep: python3-dateutil (>= 2.1)
- powerful extensions to the standard Python 3 datetime module
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- dep: python3-stevedore
- manage dynamic plugins for Python applications - python3