Package: python-dicoclient (2.5-1)
Links for python-dicoclient
Download Source Package dico:
- Ritesh Raj Sarraf (QA Page)
- أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy) (QA Page)
- Marc Dequènes (Duck) (QA Page)
- Homepage [puszcza.gnu.org.ua]
RFC 2229 compliant dictionary client module and shell
GNU Dico is an implementation of the DICT protocol as defined in RFC 2229. It is fully modular: the daemon itself (dicod) provides only the server functionality, and knows nothing about database formats. Actual searches are performed by functions supplied in loadable modules. A single module can serve one or more databases.
This package contains a Python module that provides a Dico client and a simple interactive shell.
Other Packages Related to python-dicoclient
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)