Package: icinga2-common (2.10.6-1)
Links for icinga2-common
Download Source Package icinga2:
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Markus Frosch (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Homepage [icinga.com]
host and network monitoring system - common files
Icinga 2 is a general-purpose monitoring application to fit the needs of any size of network. Icinga 1.x was a Nagios fork; this new generation has been rewritten from scratch in C++, with multi-threading and cluster support.
* all standard features of Icinga and Nagios; * much faster and more scalable than Icinga 1 and Nagios; * new, more intuitive, template-based configuration format; * monitoring services on ICMP (ping) or TCP ports (HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, etc.) by executing checks (see monitoring-plugins*); * any small script following the Nagios plugin API can be used as a check plugin; * notifications about alerts for any custom script (with examples); * native support for Livestatus and Graphite.
This package provides configuration and some basic helper scripts.
Other Packages Related to icinga2-common
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: lsb-release
- Linux Standard Base version reporting utility
- rec: logrotate
- Log rotation utility