Package: pipewire (0.2.5-1) [debports]
Links for pipewire
- Homepage [pipewire.org]
PipeWire multimedia server
PipeWire is a server and user space API to deal with multimedia pipelines. This includes:
- Making available sources of video (such as from a capture devices or application provided streams) and multiplexing this with clients. - Accessing sources of video for consumption. - Generating graphs for audio and video processing.
This package contains the server and command-line utilities.
Other Packages Related to pipewire
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.9.14)
- simple interprocess messaging system (library)
- dep: libpipewire-0.2-1 (>= 0.2.2)
- libraries for the PipeWire multimedia server
- dep: libudev1 (>= 183)
- libudev shared library