Package: ironic-api (1:13.0.1-2)
Links for ironic-api
Download Source Package ironic:
- Homepage [github.com]
bare metal hypervisor API for OpenStack - API server
Ironic provision bare metal machines instead of virtual machines. It is a fork of the Nova Baremetal driver. It is best thought of as a bare metal hypervisor API and a set of plugins which interact with the bare metal hypervisors. By default, it will use PXE and IPMI in concert to provision and turn on/off machines, but Ironic also supports vendor-specific plugins which may implement additional functionality.
This package provides the Ironic API server. The ironic-api service provides a RESTful API that supports JSON and XML.
Other Packages Related to ironic-api
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: ironic-common (= 1:13.0.1-2)
- bare metal hypervisor API for OpenStack - common files
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0.6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: python3-openstackclient
- OpenStack Command-line Client - Python 3.x