Package: lxqt-openssh-askpass (0.14.1-1) [debports]
Links for lxqt-openssh-askpass
- Homepage [github.com]
OpenSSH user/password GUI dialog for LXQt
This module handles openssh security password access for LXQt. The openssh askpass module, will perform security tast over scale access privilegies.
The LXQt modules are desktop independent tools, and operate as daemons for the local user for desktop specific operations.
LXQt is an advanced, easy-to-use, and fast desktop environment based on Qt technologies, ships several core desktop components, all of which are optional:
* Panel * Desktop * Application launcher * Settings center * Session handler * Polkit handler * SSH password access (this) * Display manager handler
These components perform similar actions to those available in other desktop environments, and their names are self-descriptive. They are usually not launched by hand but automatically, when choosing a LXQt session in the Display Manager.
Other Packages Related to lxqt-openssh-askpass
- dep: liblxqt0 (>= 0.14.1~)
- Shared libraries for LXQt desktop environment (libs)
- dep: libqt5core5a (>= 5.3.0)
- Qt 5 core module
- dep: libqt5widgets5 (>= 5.0.2)
- Qt 5 widgets module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- rec: lxqt-openssh-askpass-l10n
- Language package for lxqt-openssh-askpass
- rec: lxqt-qtplugin
- LXQt system integration plugin for Qt
- rec: lxqt-session
- session manager component for LXQt