Package: libkadm5srv-mit11 (1.17-6) [debports]
Links for libkadm5srv-mit11
- Homepage [web.mit.edu]
MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - KDC and Admin Server
Kerberos is a system for authenticating users and services on a network. Kerberos is a trusted third-party service. That means that there is a third party (the Kerberos server) that is trusted by all the entities on the network (users and services, usually called "principals").
This is the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5.
This package contains the runtime library used by Kerberos administrative servers.
Other Packages Related to libkadm5srv-mit11
- dep: libcom-err2 (>= 1.43.9)
- common error description library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libgssrpc4 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - GSS enabled ONCRPC
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkdb5-9
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Kerberos database
- dep: libkeyutils1 (>= 1.4)
- Linux Key Management Utilities (library)
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.15~beta1)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libkrb5support0 (>= 1.17)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Support library