Package: kamailio-tls-modules (5.2.3-1 and others) [debports]
Links for kamailio-tls-modules
- Homepage [www.kamailio.org]
TLS support for the Kamailio SIP server (authentication, transport)
Kamailio is a very fast and flexible SIP (RFC3261) server. Written entirely in C, Kamailio can handle thousands calls per second even on low-budget hardware.
This package provides TLS support for encrypted and authenticated SIP connections as well as generic TLS support for many Kamailio modules.
Other Packages Related to kamailio-tls-modules
- dep: kamailio (= 5.2.3-1+b2)
- very fast, dynamic and configurable SIP server
- dep: libcurl4 (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries