Package: djinn (2014.9.7-9) [debports]
Links for djinn
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
generate Haskell expressions from types
Djinn uses a theorem prover for intuitionistic propositional logic to generate a Haskell expression when given a type.
Given a type the program will deduce an expression of this type, if one exists. If the Djinn says the type is not realizable it is because there is no (total) expression of the given type.
Other Packages Related to djinn
- dep: libatomic1 (>= 4.8)
- support library providing __atomic built-in functions
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libtinfo6 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling