Package: libmathicgb0 (1.0~git20170606-2) [debports]
Links for libmathicgb0
- Homepage [github.com]
Compute Groebner bases (runtime library)
Mathicgb is a program for computing Groebner basis and signature Groebner bases. Mathicgb is based on the fast data structures from mathic.
The paper "Practical Groebner Basis Computation" describes the algorithms in Mathicgb from a high level. It was presented at ISSAC 2012 and is available at http://arxiv.org/abs/1206.6940
This package contains the runtime library.
Other Packages Related to libmathicgb0
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libmathic0v5 (>= 1.0~git20170606)
- C++ library for Groebner basis computation (runtime library)
- dep: libmemtailor0 (>= 1.0~git20130809)
- C++ library of special purpose memory allocators (shared library)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3