Package: libboost-thread1.67.0 (1.67.0-13) [debports]
Links for libboost-thread1.67.0
- Homepage [www.boost.org]
portable C++ multi-threading
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
Toolkit for writing C++ programs that execute as multiple, asynchronous, independent, threads-of-execution. Each thread has its own machine state including program instruction counter and registers.
Other Packages Related to libboost-thread1.67.0
- dep: libboost-atomic1.67.0
- atomic data types, operations, and memory ordering constraints
- dep: libboost-system1.67.0
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3