Package: libboost-log1.67.0 (1.67.0-13) [debports]
Links for libboost-log1.67.0
- Homepage [www.boost.org]
C++ logging library
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
This library aims to make logging significantly easier for the application developer. It provides a wide range of out-of-the-box tools along with public interfaces for extending the library. The main goals of the library are:
* Simplicity. A small example code snippet should be enough to getthe feel of the library and be ready to use its basic features.
* Extensibility. A user should be able to extend functionality of thelibrary for collecting and storing information into logs.
* Performance. The library should have as little performance impact onthe user's application as possible.
Other Packages Related to libboost-log1.67.0
- dep: libboost-atomic1.67.0
- atomic data types, operations, and memory ordering constraints
- dep: libboost-chrono1.67.0
- C++ representation of time duration, time point, and clocks
- dep: libboost-date-time1.67.0
- set of date-time libraries based on generic programming concepts
- dep: libboost-filesystem1.67.0
- filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++
- dep: libboost-regex1.67.0 (>= 1.67.0-10)
- regular expression library for C++
- dep: libboost-system1.67.0
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libboost-thread1.67.0
- portable C++ multi-threading
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2)
- GCC support library
- dep: libicu63 (>= 63.1-1~)
- International Components for Unicode
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3