Package: pocl-opencl-icd (1.5-6)
Links for pocl-opencl-icd
Download Source Package pocl:
- Debian OpenCL Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Vincent Danjean (QA Page)
- Andreas Beckmann (QA Page)
- Homepage [portablecl.org]
Portable Computing Language is an open source implementation of the OpenCL standard which can be easily adapted for new targets. One of the goals of the project is improving performance portability of OpenCL programs, avoiding the need for target-dependent manual optimizations. A "native" target is included, which allows running OpenCL kernels on the host (CPU).
This package allows one to use pocl as an installable client driver (ICD) for OpenCL.
Other Packages Related to pocl-opencl-icd
- dep: libpocl2 (= 1.5-6)
- Portable Computing Language library