Package: ocaml-mingw-w64-x86-64 (4.01.0~20140328-1 and others)
Links for ocaml-mingw-w64-x86-64
Download Source Package mingw-ocaml:
OCaml cross-compiler based on mingw -- 64 bit compiler
Objective Caml (OCaml) is an implementation of the ML language, based on the Caml Light dialect extended with a complete class-based object system and a powerful module system in the style of Standard ML.
OCaml comprises two compilers. One generates bytecode which is then interpreted by a C program. This compiler runs quickly, generates compact code with moderate memory requirements, and is portable to essentially any 32 or 64 bit Unix platform. Performance of generated programs is quite good for a bytecoded implementation: almost twice as fast as Caml Light 0.7. This compiler can be used either as a standalone, batch-oriented compiler that produces standalone programs, or as an interactive, toplevel-based system.
The other compiler generates high-performance native code for a number of processors. Compilation takes longer and generates bigger code, but the generated programs deliver excellent performance, while retaining the moderate memory requirements of the bytecode compiler. It is not available on all arches though.
This package contains everything needed to build OCaml code targeted to be executed under 64 bit windows.
Other Packages Related to ocaml-mingw-w64-x86-64
- dep: binutils-mingw-w64-x86-64
- Cross-binutils for Win64 (x64) using MinGW-w64
- dep: flexdll
- OCaml cross-compiler based on mingw -- FlexDLL linker
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 6)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libtinfo5 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: mingw-w64-x86-64-dev
- Development files for MinGW-w64 targeting Win64
- or mingw-w64-dev
- Package not available
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries
- dep: ocaml-nox
- ML implementation with a class-based object system (no X)