Package: python3-zaqarclient (1.12.0-2)
Links for python3-zaqarclient
Download Source Package python-zaqarclient:
- Homepage [www.openstack.org]
OpenStack Zaqar Queueing API, client and library - Python 3.x
Zaqar is a multi-tenant cloud messaging service for web developers. It combines the ideas pioneered by Amazon's SQS product with additional semantics to support event broadcasting.
The service features a fully RESTful API, which developers can use to send messages between various components of their SaaS and mobile applications, by using a variety of communication patterns. Underlying this API is an efficient messaging engine designed with scalability and security in mind.
Other OpenStack components can integrate with Zaqar to surface events to end users and to communicate with guest agents that run in the "over-cloud" layer. Cloud operators can leverage Zaqar to provide equivalents of SQS and SNS to their customers.
By installing python-zaqarclient you get programmatic access to the Zaqar v1.0 API library. Plus, it installs a plugin to python-openstackclient that allows you to perform simple queue operations.
This package contains the Python 3.x module.
Other Packages Related to python3-zaqarclient
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-jsonschema
- An(other) implementation of JSON Schema (Draft 3 and 4) - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-keystoneauth1
- authentication library for OpenStack Identity - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-osc-lib
- OpenStackClient Library - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-oslo.i18n
- Oslo Internationalization Utilities - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-oslo.log
- OpenStack logging configuration library - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-oslo.utils
- set of utility functions for OpenStack - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-pbr
- inject useful and sensible default behaviors into setuptools - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.10.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- dep: python3-stevedore
- manage dynamic plugins for Python applications - python3