Package: python3-zaqar-ui (7.0.0~rc1-1)
Links for python3-zaqar-ui
Download Source Package zaqar-ui:
- Homepage [github.com]
OpenStack Queueing as a Service - Dashboard plugin
Zaqar is a multi-tenant cloud messaging service for web developers. It combines the ideas pioneered by Amazon's SQS product with additional semantics to support event broadcasting.
The service features a fully RESTful API, which developers can use to send messages between various components of their SaaS and mobile applications, by using a variety of communication patterns. Underlying this API is an efficient messaging engine designed with scalability and security in mind.
Other OpenStack components can integrate with Zaqar to surface events to end users and to communicate with guest agents that run in the "over-cloud" layer. Cloud operators can leverage Zaqar to provide equivalents of SQS and SNS to their customers.
This package contains the OpenStack dashboard plugin.
Other Packages Related to python3-zaqar-ui
- dep: openstack-dashboard (>= 3:16.0.0~rc1)
- web application to control an OpenStack cloud
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-babel
- tools for internationalizing Python applications - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-django
- High-level Python web development framework
- dep: python3-django-babel
- Utilities for using Babel in Django - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-django-horizon
- Django module providing web interaction with OpenStack
- dep: python3-pbr
- inject useful and sensible default behaviors into setuptools - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-zaqarclient
- OpenStack Zaqar Queueing API, client and library - Python 3.x