Package: python3-yowsup (3.2.3-1)
Links for python3-yowsup
Download Source Package yowsup:
- Homepage [github.com]
Python 3 library to implement a WhatsApp client
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages, via Internet, without having to pay for SMS, using a mobile phone.
In addition to basic messaging, WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
Yowsup is a cross platform Python library that enable to do all the previous in your own app. Yowsup allows you to login and use the WhatsApp service, providing all capabilities of an official WhatsApp client, allowing to create a full-fledged custom WhatsApp client.
python3-yowsup has these features:
- Registration. - Text send/receive. - Encryption of messages. - Media send/receive (images, videos, audio, location, contact cards). - Groups(create, leave, join, update picture, updating subject). - Fetch user profile picture. - Fetch user status. - Set profile picture. - Set group icon. - Set status and others.
The package yowsup-cli is a good example of the python-yowsup implementation.
Other Packages Related to python3-yowsup
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-appdirs
- determining appropriate platform-specific directories (Python 3)
- dep: python3-axolotl (>= 0.2.2)
- Python 3 port of libaxolotl-android
- dep: python3-libxml2
- Python3 bindings for the GNOME XML library