Package: python3-wheel (0.33.6-2)
Links for python3-wheel
Download Source Package wheel:
- Homepage [bitbucket.org]
built-package format for Python
A wheel is a ZIP-format archive with a specially formatted filename and the `.whl` extension. It is designed to contain all the files for a PEP 376 compatible install in a way that is very close to the on-disk format.
The wheel project provides a `bdist_wheel` command for setuptools. Wheel files can be installed with `pip`.
This is the Python 3 compatible package.
Other Packages Related to python3-wheel
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- rec: python3-keyring
- store and access your passwords safely - Python 3 version of the package
- rec: python3-keyrings.alt
- alternate backend implementations for python3-keyring
- rec: python3-xdg
- Python 3 library to access freedesktop.org standards
- sug: python3-setuptools
- Python3 Distutils Enhancements