Package: python3-streamlink (1.3.0+dfsg-1)
Links for python3-streamlink
Download Source Package streamlink:
- Homepage [streamlink.github.io]
Python module for extracting video streams from various websites
Streamlink is a CLI utility that pipes flash videos from online streaming services to a variety of video players such as VLC, or alternatively, a browser. The main purpose of streamlink is to convert CPU-heavy flash plugins to a less CPU-intensive format.
Streamlink is a fork of the Livestreamer project.
Please consider donating or paying for subscription services when they are available for the content you consume and enjoy.
This package makes Streamlink APIs accessible in Python 3.
Other Packages Related to python3-streamlink
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-isodate
- ISO 8601 date/time/duration parser and formatter (Python 3 module)
- dep: python3-pycountry (>= 16.10.23)
- ISO databases accessible from Python 3
- dep: python3-pycryptodome
- cryptographic Python library (Python 3)
- dep: python3-requests (>= 1.0)
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- dep: python3-socks
- Python 3 SOCKS client module
- dep: python3-websocket
- WebSocket client library - Python 3.x
- rec: ffmpeg
- Tools for transcoding, streaming and playing of multimedia files
- rec: rtmpdump
- small dumper for media content streamed over the RTMP protocol