Package: python3-smmap (2.0.5-2)
Links for python3-smmap
Download Source Package python-smmap:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- TANIGUCHI Takaki (QA Page)
- Yaroslav Halchenko (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
pure Python implementation of a sliding window memory map manager
Smmap wraps an interface around mmap and tracks the mapped files as well as the amount of clients who use it. If the system runs out of resources, or if a memory limit is reached, it will automatically unload unused maps to allow continued operation.
This package for Python 3.
Other Packages Related to python3-smmap
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- sug: python3-nose
- test discovery and running for Python3 unittest