Package: python3-falcon (1.4.1-2)
Links for python3-falcon
Download Source Package python-falcon:
- Homepage [falconframework.org]
supersonic micro-framework for building cloud APIs - Python 3.x
Falcon is a high-performance Python framework for building cloud APIs. It encourages the REST architectural style, and tries to do as little as possible while remaining highly effective.
Unlike other Python web frameworks, Falcon won't bottleneck your API's performance under highly concurrent workloads. Many frameworks max out at serving simple "hello world" requests at a few thousand req/sec, while Falcon can easily serve many more on the same hardware.
Falcon isn't very opinionated. In other words, the framework leaves a lot of decisions and implementation details to you.
* Intuitive routing via URI templates and resource classes * Easy access to headers and bodies through request and response classes * Idiomatic HTTP error responses via a handy exception base class * DRY request processing using global, resource, and method hooks * Snappy unit testing through WSGI helpers and mocks * 20% speed boost when Cython is available * Python 2.6, Python 2.7, PyPy and Python 3.3 support
This package provides the Python 3.x module.
Other Packages Related to python3-falcon
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3 (<< 3.9)
- dep: python3 (>= 3.7~)
- dep: python3-jsonschema
- An(other) implementation of JSON Schema (Draft 3 and 4) - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-mimeparse (>= 1.5.2)
- Parse mime-types and quality parameters - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-msgpack
- Python 3 implementation of MessagePack format
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.4.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)