Package: python3-factory-boy (2.11.1-3)
Links for python3-factory-boy
Download Source Package factory-boy:
- Homepage [github.com]
test fixtures replacement based on factory_girl for Ruby - Python 3.x
factory_boy is a fixtures replacement based on thoughtbot's factory_girl. Like factory_girl it has a straightforward definition syntax, support for multiple build strategies (saved instances, unsaved instances, attribute dicts, and stubbed objects), and support for multiple factories for the same class, including factory inheritance.
Django support is included, and support for other ORMs can be easily added.
This package provides the Python 3.x module.
Other Packages Related to python3-factory-boy
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-fake-factory
- Faker is a Python library that generates fake data (Python 3)
- sug: python-factory-boy-doc
- test fixtures replacement based on factory_girl for Ruby - doc