Package: python3-drms (0.5.7-1)
Links for python3-drms
Download Source Package drms:
- Homepage [github.com]
Access HMI, AIA and MDI data with Python
The drms module provides an easy-to-use Python interface for accessing HMI, AIA and MDI data with Python. It uses the publicly accessible Joint Science Operations Center (JSOC) server by default, but can also be used with local NetDRMS sites.
The Helioseismic and Magnetic Imager (HMI) and the Atmospheric Imaging Assembly (AIA) are instruments aboard the Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) designed to study oscillations and the magnetic field at the solar surface. The Michelson Doppler Imager (MDI) is the predecessor to the current HMI and was launched aboard the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO). HMI and MDI observe the full solar disk at 6173 Å with high resolution, while AIA is designed to study the solar corona.
Other Packages Related to python3-drms
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-numpy (>= 1.9.0)
- Fast array facility to the Python 3 language
- dep: python3-pandas (>= 0.15)
- data structures for "relational" or "labeled" data
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.8.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)