Package: python3-django-background-tasks (1.1.11-1)
Links for python3-django-background-tasks
Download Source Package django-background-tasks:
- Homepage [github.com]
databased-backed work queue for Django
Django Background Task is a databased-backed work queue for Django, loosely based around Ruby's DelayedJob library. This project was adopted and adapted from lilspikey django-background-task.
To avoid conflicts on PyPI this packaged was renamed it to django-background-tasks (plural). For an easy upgrade from django-background-task to django-background-tasks, the internal module structure were left untouched.
In Django Background Task, all tasks are implemented as functions (or any other callable).
There are two parts to using background tasks:
* creating the task functions and registering them with the * scheduler setup a cron task (or long running process) to execute the tasks
Other Packages Related to python3-django-background-tasks
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-django (>= 1.4)
- High-level Python web development framework
- dep: python3-django-compat
- Forward and backwards compatibility layer for Django 1.4.x to 1.9.x
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)