Package: python3-celery (4.2.1-5)
Links for python3-celery
Download Source Package celery:
- Homepage [www.celeryproject.org]
async task/job queue based on message passing (Python3 version)
Celery is an open source asynchronous task queue/job queue based on distributed message passing. It is focused on real-time operation, but supports scheduling as well.
The execution units, called tasks, are executed concurrently on one or more worker nodes. Tasks can execute asynchronously (in the background) or synchronously (wait until ready).
Celery is written in Python, but the protocol can be implemented in any language. It can also operate with other languages using webhooks.
The recommended message broker is RabbitMQ, but limited support for Redis, Beanstalk, MongoDB, CouchDB, and databases (using SQLAlchemy or the Django ORM) is also available. Celery is easy to integrate with Django, using the python-django-celery package.
This package contains the Python 3 version of the library.
Other Packages Related to python3-celery
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-billiard (>= 126.96.36.199)
- Multiprocessing Pool Extensions for Python (Python3 version)
- dep: python3-dateutil
- powerful extensions to the standard Python 3 datetime module
- dep: python3-ephem
- Compute positions of the planets and stars with Python
- dep: python3-kombu (>= 4.2.0)
- AMQP Messaging Framework for Python (Python3 version)
- dep: python3-memcache
- pure Python memcached client - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-pyparsing
- alternative to creating and executing simple grammars - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-tz
- Python3 version of the Olson timezone database