Package: python-sip-dev (4.19.19+dfsg-2 and others)
Links for python-sip-dev
Download Source Package sip4:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Torsten Marek (QA Page)
- Dmitry Shachnev (QA Page)
- Homepage [riverbankcomputing.com]
Python/C++ bindings generator development files
SIP is a tool for generating bindings for C++ classes with some ideas borrowed from SWIG, but capable of tighter bindings because of its specificity towards C++ and Python.
SIP was originally designed to generate Python bindings for KDE and so has explicit support for the signal slot mechanism used by the Qt/KDE class libraries.
- connecting Qt signals to Python functions and class methods - connecting Python signals to Qt slots - overloading virtual member functions with Python class methods - protected member functions - abstract classes - enumerated types - global class instances - static member functions.
This package contains sipdistutils and the development headers needed to develop Python bindings with sip.
Other Packages Related to python-sip-dev
- dep: python-dev
- header files and a static library for Python2
- dep: python-sip (= 4.19.19+dfsg-2+b1)
- Python/C++ bindings generator runtime library
- dep: python2
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: sip-dev (= 4.19.19+dfsg-2+b1)
- Python/C++ bindings generator code generator application
- sug: python-sip-doc
- Python/C++ bindings generator documentation