Package: python-pykka (2.0.0-2)
Links for python-pykka
Download Source Package python-pykka:
- Homepage [www.pykka.org]
Actor model library (Python 2)
Pykka is a Python implementation of the actor model. The actor model introduces some simple rules to control the sharing of state and cooperation between execution units, which makes it easier to build concurrent applications.
Pykka provides an actor API with multiple implementations: threading, gevent, and Eventlet.
This is the Python 2 version of the package.
Other Packages Related to python-pykka
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 1.0)
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: sphinx-rtd-theme-common (>= 0.4.3+dfsg)
- sphinx theme from readthedocs.org (common files)
- sug: python-gevent
- gevent is a coroutine-based Python networking library
- or python-eventlet
- Package not available