Package: python-openscap (1.2.16-2 and others)
Links for python-openscap
Download Source Package openscap:
- Homepage [www.open-scap.org]
Set of libraries enabling integration of the SCAP line of standards
OpenSCAP is a set of open source libraries providing an easier path for integration of the SCAP line of standards. SCAP is a line of standards managed by NIST with the goal of providing a standard language for the expression of Computer Network Defense related information.
The intended scope of this project is to implement working interface wrappers for parsing and querying SCAP content including:
* Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) * Common Configuration Enumeration (CCE) * Common Platform Enumeration (CPE) * Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) * Extensible Configuration Checklist Description Format (XCCDF) * Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language (OVAL)
This package contains the Python bindings for OpenSCAP.
Other Packages Related to python-openscap
- dep: libopenscap8 (= 1.2.16-2+b3)
- Set of libraries enabling integration of the SCAP line of standards
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- dep: python (>= 2.7~)