Package: python-mpi4py-dbg (3.0.3-1)
Links for python-mpi4py-dbg
Download Source Package mpi4py:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Yaroslav Halchenko (QA Page)
- Michael Hanke (QA Page)
- Homepage [bitbucket.org]
bindings of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard
MPI for Python (mpi4py) provides bindings of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard for the Python programming language, allowing any Python program to exploit multiple processors.
mpi4py is constructed on top of the MPI-1/MPI-2 specification and provides an object oriented interface which closely follows MPI-2 C++ bindings. It supports point-to-point (sends, receives) and collective (broadcasts, scatters, gathers) communications of any picklable Python object as well as optimized communications of Python object exposing the single-segment buffer interface (NumPy arrays, builtin bytes/string/array objects).
This package contains the extension built for the Python 2 debug interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python-mpi4py-dbg
- dep: libopenmpi3
- high performance message passing library -- shared library
- dep: mpi-default-bin
- Standard MPI runtime programs (metapackage)
- dep: python-mpi4py (= 3.0.3-1)
- bindings of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard
- dep: python2-dbg
- debug build of the Python2 interpreter (version 2.7)
- dep: python2-dbg (<< 2.8)
- dep: python2-dbg (>= 2.7~)
- sug: python-numpy-dbg
- Fast array facility to the Python language (debug extension)