Package: python-ldns (1.7.0-4)
Links for python-ldns
Download Source Package ldns:
- Homepage [www.nlnetlabs.nl]
Python bindings for the ldns library for DNS programming
The goal of ldns is to simplify DNS programming, it supports recent RFCs like the DNSSEC documents, and allows developers to easily create software conforming to current RFCs, and experimental software for current Internet Drafts.
This archive contains modules that allow you to use LDNS Library in Python programs.
Other Packages Related to python-ldns
- dep: libldns2 (>= 1.7.0)
- ldns library for DNS programming
- dep: libpython2.7 (>= 2.7)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.7)
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- dep: python (>= 2.7~)