Package: pypy-coverage (4.5.2+dfsg.1-4)
Links for pypy-coverage
Download Source Package python-coverage:
- Homepage [nedbatchelder.com]
code coverage tool for Python 2 PyPy
Coverage.py is a tool for measuring code coverage of Python programs. It monitors your program, noting which parts of the code have been executed, then analyzes the source to identify code that could have been executed but was not.
Coverage measurement is typically used to gauge the effectiveness of tests. It can show which parts of your code are being exercised by tests, and which are not.
This package installs the Python 2 ‘coverage’ library built for PyPy, and the ‘pypy-coverage’ program to perform and report coverage tests.
Other Packages Related to pypy-coverage
- dep: pypy
- fast alternative implementation of Python - PyPy interpreter
- dep: pypy-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- rec: libjs-jquery
- rec: libjs-jquery-isonscreen
- detects if an element is visible within the users current view pane
- rec: libjs-jquery-tablesorter
- jQuery flexible client-side table sorting plugin
- rec: libjs-jquery-throttle-debounce
- library of rate-limit wrappers for functions
- sug: python-coverage-doc
- code coverage tool for Python — documentation