Package: ironic-inspector (8.2.2-1)
Links for ironic-inspector
Download Source Package ironic-inspector:
- Homepage [github.com]
discovering hardware properties for OpenStack Ironic - Daemon
This is an auxiliary service for discovering hardware properties for a node managed by OpenStack Ironic. Hardware introspection or hardware properties discovery is a process of getting hardware parameters required for scheduling from a bare metal node, given it's power management credentials (e.g. IPMI address, user name and password).
A special discovery ramdisk is required to collect the information on a node. The default one can be built using diskimage-builder and ironic-inspector-ramdisk element.
This package contains the daemon.
Other Packages Related to ironic-inspector
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: dbconfig-common
- framework that helps packages to manage databases
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: python3-ironic-inspector (= 8.2.2-1)
- discovering hardware properties for OpenStack Ironic - Python 2.7
- dep: python3-openstackclient
- OpenStack Command-line Client - Python 3.x