Package: liblilv-0-0 (0.24.2~dfsg0-2)
Links for liblilv-0-0
Download Source Package lilv:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Jaromír Mikeš (QA Page)
- Homepage [drobilla.net]
library for simple use of LV2 plugins
Lilv (formerly SLV2) is a library for LV2 hosts intended to make using LV2 Plugins as simple as possible (without sacrificing capabilities).
Lilv is the successor to SLV2, rewritten to be significantly faster and have minimal dependencies.
This package provides the shared library.
Other Packages Related to liblilv-0-0
- dep: libserd-0-0 (>= 0.14.0~dfsg0)
- lightweight RDF syntax library
- dep: libsord-0-0 (>= 0.14.0~dfsg0)
- library for storing RDF data in memory
- dep: libsratom-0-0 (>= 0.4.6~dfsg0)
- library for serialising LV2 atoms to/from Turtle