Package: python3-savitar (3.3.0-3) [debports]
Links for python3-savitar
- Homepage [github.com]
3MF file handling library (Python bindings)
Savitar is a C++ library with Python 3 bindings for reading and writing 3MF files.
3MF is an interchange format for sharing 3D models and other 3D printing data between related software and 3D printers. It is XML based and standardised by the 3MF consortium.
This package contains the Python 3 bindings.
Other Packages Related to python3-savitar
- dep: libgcc2 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpugixml1v5 (>= 1.4)
- Light-weight C++ XML processing library
- dep: libpython3.7 (>= 3.7.0)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 3.7)
- dep: libsavitar0 (= 3.3.0-3)
- 3MF file handling library (shared library)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3 (<< 3.8)
- dep: python3 (>= 3.7~)