Package: llvm-3.5-tools (1:3.5-6) [debports]
Links for llvm-3.5-tools
- Homepage [www.llvm.org]
Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, tools
LLVM is a collection of libraries and tools that make it easy to build compilers, optimizers, just-in-time code generators, and many other compiler-related programs.
LLVM uses a single, language-independent virtual instruction set both as an offline code representation (to communicate code between compiler phases and to run-time systems) and as the compiler internal representation (to analyze and transform programs). This persistent code representation allows a common set of sophisticated compiler techniques to be applied at compile-time, link-time, install-time, run-time, or "idle-time" (between program runs).
This package provides tools for testing.
Other Packages Related to llvm-3.5-tools
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.11-20080614)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.1-2+b2)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.9)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library (legacy version)
- dep: llvm-3.5-dev (= 1:3.5-6)
- Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, libraries and headers
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime