Package: libpdl-graphics-gnuplot-perl (2.013-1)
Links for libpdl-graphics-gnuplot-perl
Download Source Package libpdl-graphics-gnuplot-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
gnuplot-based plotting backend for PDL
PDL::Graphics::Gnuplot allows PDL data to be plotted using Gnuplot as a backend for 2D and 3D plotting and image display.
It is not necessary to understand the gnuplot syntax to generate basic, or even complex, plots - though the full syntax is available for advanced users who want the full flexibility of the Gnuplot backend.
Gnuplot recognizes both hard-copy and interactive plotting devices, and on interactive devices (like X11) it is possible to pan, scale, and rotate both 2-D and 3-D plots interactively. You can also enter graphical data through mouse clicks on the device window.
Other Packages Related to libpdl-graphics-gnuplot-perl
- dep: libalien-gnuplot-perl (>= 1.031)
- module to find and validate the gnuplot executable
- dep: libipc-run-perl
- Perl module for running processes
- dep: libsafe-isa-perl
- module for safely calling isa and friends on things that may not be objects
- dep: pdl
- perl data language: Perl extensions for numerics
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language