Package: libjoptsimple-java-doc (5.0.4-3)
Links for libjoptsimple-java-doc
Download Source Package joptsimple:
- Debian Java Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Samuel Thibault (QA Page)
- Stephen Nelson (QA Page)
- Steffen Moeller (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Command line parsing java library - Documentation
JOpt Simple is a Java library for parsing command line options, such as those you might pass to an invocation of javac.
In the interest of striving for simplicity, as closely as possible JOpt Simple attempts to honor the command line option syntaxes of POSIX getopt() and GNU getopt_long() . It also aims to make option parser configuration and retrieval of options and their arguments simple and expressive, without being overly clever.
This package contains the javadoc documentation.
Other Packages Related to libjoptsimple-java-doc
- rec: default-jdk-doc
- Standard Java or Java compatible Development Kit (documentation)
- sug: libjoptsimple-java
- Command line parsing java library