Package: libghc-terminfo-dev (0.3.2.5-3) [debports]
Links for libghc-terminfo-dev
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
Haskell bindings to the terminfo library
This library provides an interface to the terminfo database (via bindings to the curses library). Terminfo allows POSIX systems to interact with a variety of terminals using a standard set of capabilities.
This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Packages providing libghc-terminfo-dev
- The Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
Other Packages Related to libghc-terminfo-dev
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (legacy version)
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library (legacy version)