Package: ike (2.2.1+dfsg-3) [debports]
Links for ike
- Homepage [www.shrew.net]
Shrew Soft VPN client - Daemon and libraries
The Shrew Soft VPN client is a free IPsec VPN Client for FreeBSD, NetBSD, Linux and Windows operating systems. This product can be used to communicate with Open Source VPN servers (e.g. ipsec-tools) as well as some commercial VPN servers.
This package provides a IKEv1 (ipsec key exchange) daemon and libraries used to maintain a IPSec VPN connection. It provides similar functionality as racoon, OpenSwan, FreeSwan, StrongSwan, IsaKmpD but is more user-interactive.
Note: You should install the ike-qtgui package to have a graphical user interface to configure and use VPN connections.
Other Packages Related to ike
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.11-20080614)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7)
- GCC support library
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3