Package: libghc-gitlib-doc (3.1.2-3)
Links for libghc-gitlib-doc
Download Source Package haskell-gitlib:
- Homepage [github.com]
API library for working with Git repositories; documentation
gitlib is a high-level, lazy and conduit-aware set of abstractions for programming with Git types. Several different backends are available, including one for the libgit2 C library. The aim is both type-safety and convenience of use for Haskell users, combined with high performance and minimal memory footprint by taking advantage of Haskell's laziness and the conduit library's deterministic resource cleanup.
For further information, as well as typical use cases, see the Git.Tutorial module.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Other Packages Related to libghc-gitlib-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-conduit-doc
- streaming data processing library; documentation
- rec: libghc-hashable-doc
- class for types that can be converted to a hash value; documentation
- rec: libghc-tagged-doc
- newtype wrappers for phantom types; documentation
- rec: libghc-unordered-containers-doc
- Efficient hashing-based container types; documentation
- rec: libjs-mathjax