Package: fp-utils-3.0.0 (3.0.0+dfsg-11) [debports]
Links for fp-utils-3.0.0
- Homepage [www.freepascal.org]
Free Pascal - utilities
The Free Pascal Compiler is an Object Pascal compiler supporting both Delphi and Turbo Pascal 7.0 dialects, as well as Mac Pascal dialects. It provides a completely portable RunTime Library (RTL) available on many platforms and compatible with Turbo Pascal, along with a platform-independent class-based Free Component Library (FCL) adding many Delphi extensions and interfacing with many popular open source libraries.
This package contains some handy utilities for use with the Free Pascal Compiler:
* data2inc convert binary/text data to include files; * fpcmake create Makefile from Makefile.fpc; * h2pas convert .h files to Pascal units; * plex/pyacc Pascal Lex and Yacc implementations; * ppdep create a dependency file for use with Makefiles; * ppudump dump the information stored in a .ppu (unit) file; * ppufiles show needed files for units; * ppumove place multiple units in a shared library; * ptop beautify source.
Other Packages Related to fp-utils-3.0.0
- dep: fpc-source-3.0.0
- Package not available
- dep: libc6-sparc (>= 2.6)
- GNU C Library: 32bit Shared libraries for SPARC
- rec: fp-compiler-3.0.0 (= 3.0.0+dfsg-11)
- Free Pascal - compiler