Package: cinder-common (2:13.0.3-1)
Links for cinder-common
Download Source Package cinder:
- Homepage [github.com]
OpenStack block storage system - common files
Cinder is a block Storage-as-a-Service system for the OpenStack cloud computing suite. It re-implements the features of Nova-volume, which it directly replaces.
Cinder uses LVM partitions of your volume servers in order to provide iSCSI permanent block storage devices for your virtual machines running on Nova. It also has back-end drivers for many hardware and software storage solutions like Ceph, NFS, Net-APP, etc.
This package contains common files and configuration that are needed by all the daemon packages of Cinder.
Other Packages Related to cinder-common
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: dbconfig-common
- framework that helps packages to manage databases
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-cinder (= 2:13.0.3-1)
- OpenStack block storage system - Python libraries
- dep: sqlite3
- Command line interface for SQLite 3