Package: gconf-service (3.2.6-5)
Links for gconf-service
Download Source Package gconf:
- Homepage [projects.gnome.org]
GNOME configuration database system (D-Bus service)
GConf is a configuration database system for storing application preferences. It supports default or mandatory settings set by the administrator, and changes to the database are instantly applied to all running applications. It is written for the GNOME desktop but doesn't require it.
This package contains the D-Bus enabled daemon that is used internally by the GConf library to access configuration data.
This package is for legacy applications and no longer used by GNOME.
Other Packages Related to gconf-service
- dep: gconf2-common (= 3.2.6-5)
- GNOME configuration database system (common files)
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.9.14)
- simple interprocess messaging system (library)
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- deprecated library for D-Bus IPC
- dep: libgconf-2-4 (= 3.2.6-5)
- GNOME configuration database system (shared libraries)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library