Package: tcpdump (4.9.2-3)
Links for tcpdump
Download Source Package tcpdump:
- Homepage [www.tcpdump.org]
command-line network traffic analyzer
This program allows you to dump the traffic on a network. tcpdump is able to examine IPv4, ICMPv4, IPv6, ICMPv6, UDP, TCP, SNMP, AFS BGP, RIP, PIM, DVMRP, IGMP, SMB, OSPF, NFS and many other packet types.
It can be used to print out the headers of packets on a network interface, filter packets that match a certain expression. You can use this tool to track down network problems, to detect attacks or to monitor network activities.
Other Packages Related to tcpdump
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 1.5.1)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- sug: apparmor (>= 2.3)
- user-space parser utility for AppArmor