Package: python3-zmq (17.1.2-3)
Links for python3-zmq
Download Source Package pyzmq:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Julian Taylor (QA Page)
- Vincent Bernat (QA Page)
- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS) (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.zeromq.org]
Python3 bindings for 0MQ library
Python bindings for 0MQ. 0MQ is a small, fast, and free software library that gives you message-passing concurrency for applications in most common languages.
The 0MQ lightweight messaging kernel is a library which extends the standard socket interfaces with features traditionally provided by specialised messaging middleware products. 0MQ sockets provide an abstraction of asynchronous message queues, multiple messaging patterns, message filtering (subscriptions), seamless access to multiple transport protocols and more.
This package contains the extension built for the Python3 interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python3-zmq
- dep: libzmq5 (>= 4.2.0)
- lightweight messaging kernel (shared library)
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3 (<< 3.8)
- dep: python3 (>= 3.7~)