Package: python3-eventlet (0.24.1-2)
Links for python3-eventlet
Download Source Package python-eventlet:
- Homepage [eventlet.net]
concurrent networking library
Eventlet allows you to change how you run your code, not how you write it.
It uses epoll or libevent for highly scalable non-blocking I/O. Coroutines ensure that the developer uses a blocking style of programming that is similar to threading, but provide the benefits of non-blocking I/O. The event dispatch is implicit, which means you can easily use Eventlet from the Python interpreter, or as a small part of a larger application.
It's easy to get started using Eventlet, and easy to convert existing applications to use it. Start off by looking at examples, common design patterns, and the list of the basic API primitives.
This package provides the Python 3.x module.
Other Packages Related to python3-eventlet
- dep: netbase
- Basic TCP/IP networking system
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-dnspython
- DNS toolkit for Python 3
- dep: python3-greenlet
- Lightweight in-process concurrent programming (python3)
- dep: python3-monotonic (>= 1.4)
- implementation of time.monotonic() - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.10.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- sug: python-eventlet-doc
- concurrent networking library - doc