Package: python3-stevedore (1.30.1-2)
Links for python3-stevedore
Download Source Package stevedore:
- Homepage [github.com]
manage dynamic plugins for Python applications - python3
Python makes loading code dynamically easy, allowing you to configure and extend your application by discovering and loading extensions (plugins) at runtime. Many applications implement their own library for doing this, using __import__ or importlib. stevedore avoids creating yet another extension mechanism by building on top of setuptools entry points. The code for managing entry points tends to be repetitive, though, so stevedore provides manager classes for implementing common patterns for using dynamically loaded extensions.
This package provides the Python 3.x module.
Other Packages Related to python3-stevedore
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pbr (>= 2.0.0)
- inject useful and sensible default behaviors into setuptools - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.10.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)