Package: python3-pyro4 (4.76-1)
Links for python3-pyro4
Download Source Package pyro4:
- Homepage [packages.python.org]
distributed object middleware for Python (RPC), Python3 modules
Pyro (PYthon Remote Object) is an easy to use and powerful distributed object system for Python. In a distributed object system, clients send requests to distant servers, which owns the remote objects. Pyro simplifies a lot the creation of clients and servers, and has among its features:
- dynamic and static proxies for all remote method invocations, - a naming service which keeps record of the location of objects, - mobile objects support: clients and servers can pass objects around, - exceptions that occur in the remote object is raised on the client too, - multithreaded server support to handle multiple requests simultaneously.
This package contains the core Pyro4 module for Python 3.x .
The documentation is available in the pyro4-doc package. A lot of examples are available in the pyro4-examples package.
Other Packages Related to python3-pyro4
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-serpent (>= 1.27)
- simple serialization library based on ast.literal_eval(), Python3 modules