Package: python3-pyflakes (2.1.1-1)
Links for python3-pyflakes
Download Source Package pyflakes:
- Python Applications Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Varun Hiremath (QA Page)
- Barry Warsaw (QA Page)
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
passive checker of Python 3 programs - Python modules
Pyflakes is program to analyze Python programs and detect various errors. It works by parsing the source file, not importing it, so it is safe to use on modules with side effects. It's also much faster.
Unlike PyLint, Pyflakes checks only for logical errors in programs; it does not perform any checks on style.
This is the Python 3 library version.
Other Packages Related to python3-pyflakes
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- rec: pyflakes3
- passive checker of Python 3 programs